§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
Service Provider- DRAHT – UND MATERIAL VERTRIEB DMV – PLUS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Kokotów (office address and correspondence address: Kokotów 647b, 32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie); entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register as number KRS 0000234812; as held by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Krakow, 12th Commercial Department of National Court Register; equity: PLN 50,000.00; VAT number (NIP) 6772249754, REGON 120054810, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: (+48) 12 289 92 56;
Website - www.dmvplus.pl including sub-pages of the website;
Commercial information – any information intended directly or indirectly to promote goods, services, or the entrepreneur’s image, excluding information allowing electronic communication with a specific person and information about goods and services that does not serve to achieve a commercial effect pursued by the entity requesting distribution thereof, in particular without remuneration or other benefits from manufacturers, vendors, or service providers;
Electronic Services - services rendered by remote via data transfer on individual request of the Service Recipient, sent and received via electronic devices, including digital compression and data storage, which are entirely sent, received, or transmitted via telecommunication networks in the meaning of the act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Polish Journal of Laws 2004.171.1800, as amended):
§2 GENERAL TERMS
1. The Website is administered by the Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or stop any function or property of the Website at any time without the need for prior notification to the User.
4. The Service Provider, represents that all Website content published at the Website, as well as all materials and information linked to the Website shall not constitute commercial information in the meaning of the law, in particular Article 9 of the act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Polish Journal of Laws 2013.1422, as amended);
5. The Website is not an e-shop/online store and it cannot serve as a dealer in concluding a sale contract, which means that all advertising, price lists, and other product information published at the Website do not constitute a commercial offer in the meaning of Article 66(1) of the Polish Civil Code. They must not be treated as an offer, but possibly as an invitation to conclude a contract. Contract conclusion may occur as a result of an inquiry addressed to the Service Provider after the parties have agreed on detailed terms of such a contract..
6. The Service Provider wishes to inform that the Website does not serve to conclude any contracts related to services or any other contracts, and is not used to render electronic services in the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Polish Journal of Laws 2002.144.1204, as amended);
7. The User shall be solely responsible for using the Website Content as well as information and materials linked to the Website and for any decisions made on this basis.
§3 USE OF THE WEBSITE BY USERS
1. The Website shall be available to all Internet Users Within the Website, Service Providershall provide information about its business and present the product assortment.
2. Within the Website, the Service Provider may provide access to other websites administered by third parties. Services provided by such entities shall be governed by terms set by such entities, and personal data processing policies applicable to their websites.
3. The Website is adapted to work with web browsers. In order to use all Website functionalities, it is recommended to regularly update your browser.
5. The use of the Websitemust be in conformity with the laws, terms of social coexistence, and good manners, with respect for personal goods, personal data protection, and protection of the Service Provider’s rights.
6. The Usersshall be obligated to:
- abstain from illegal actions that may hinder or interfere with Websiteoperation;
- abstain from activities that may be in violation of decency, rules of social conduct, and personal goods of the Service Provider or other Users using the Website and third parties, including copyright and intellectual property rights;
- abstain from publishing and providing content of illegal nature, violating the rules of social conduct, vulgar, obscene, offensive, immoral, reprehensible, indecent and contrary to the adopted rules of behaviour; including content harassing the good name of the Service Provider and collaborating parties
- abstain from measures that may violate privacy of other Users, in particular, collecting, processing, and distributing information about other Users or third parties, or use of one’s image without one’s consent shall be strictly prohibited
- abstain from violating the privacy of correspondence;
- abstain from any other measures and behaviours that could be objectively considered undesirable, reprehensible, or non-compliant with the purpose of the Website.
1. Copyright and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole, as well as to the contents of the graphics, iconography, photos, works, designs, and trademarks, film materials, navigation solutions, compilations, software, and databases available at the Website shall be proprietary to theService Provider or other authorised third parties, and shall be protected by copyright law and other applicable laws.
2. All and any trademarks and brand marks appearing at the Website shall be protected on the terms stipulated in respective regulations.
3. The use of the Website Content for other purposes, particularly commercial purposes, including copying, playing, and making available to third parties in any other manner, shall require express written consent of the Service Provider or other authorised third parties. In order to obtain the consent for using the Website Content, please contact the Service Provider at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing at the office address.
4. In the event of any damage due to the Użytkownika, będzie on zobowiązany do naprawienia szkody User’sbreach of any of the above rules, the User shall be obliged to make good for the damage to the Service Provider on general terms.
§5 USŁUGI ELEKTRONICZNE
1. The Website provides for electronic service: contact form..
3. The contact form electronic service shall be rendered free of charge and is of one-off nature, terminating upon sending the message via the form, or upon prior discontinuation of message writing via the form.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right not to provide consultancy, information, or replies to any questions asked via the contact form addressed to the Service Provider, in particular replies submitted via the job offer form;
1. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused by malware to the User’ssoftware or other property.
2. The Service Provider takes every effort to assure safe use of the website and, for this purpose, secures the Websitewith the SSL certificate. .
3. The Service Providershall not be liable for any damage resulting from events not attributable to the Service Provider.
4. The Service Provider annot assure that the Websitewill be available for viewing without any interruptions, limitations, or technical faults, and that the User will be able to find information sought.
6. Service Provider shall not guarantee security to the information transferred to it. All transmissions of information sent to the Service Provider shall be performed at the exclusive risk of the User..
§7 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In the event of any problems or questions related to the operation and use of the Website, the User may contact the Service Provider:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- in wtitting to the address: Draht-und Material Vertrieb DMV-PLUS Sp. z o.o Kokotów 647 b, 32-002 Wegrzce Wielkie, Poland
- by phone: +48 12 289 92 56
In your inquiry, please provide (1) information and circumstances related to the object of inquiry; and (2) your contact data. The Service Provider shall respond to your inquiry within 14 calendar days from the date of the inquiry.
§9 AMENDMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS